Winter is finally behind us and to get us in the mood for spring and summer, we don’t need to be reminded of the cold winter blues with our winter outdoor clothes insight. Yes it is time to put away are scarfs and hats ladies and gentlemen.
Even though winter is months away, and we will not be using are jackets until then, before I put them away I always like to have them clean and ready to wear for next time.
So to get them ready, here is a checklist:
- Wash or dry clean any garments.
- Make sure all buttons and zips are in working order, if not repair them.
- Anything that is too worn or has holes, get rid.
- If you have kids, make sure their items will fit them next year. If it was snug this year, Is it going to fit next year? If not give them away.
- Clean any shoes or Boots.
After I do the checklist and have all the clothes ready for storing. I use either a fabric bin or a plastic container and put all the items in them. Label the box and put it away until the winter months come upon us again.
How to you store your winter clothes?